Make sense of financial statements which can help in making investment or credit decisions.
This course will teach you how to analyse and understand the performance and financial strength of companies using financial statements.
- Learning the traditional tools of financial ratio analysis
- Understanding the different business models for various industries
- Examining the drivers that determine company performance and value
- Performing qualitative and quantitative analysis, with focus on SGX-listed companies
- Instructor: Kelvin Tan
Equip yourself with a toolkit of strategies and skills to manage and motivate difficult employees.
All of us would have been placed in situations where we have to deal with a challenging colleague, unmotivated subordinates, difficult bosses and/or customers.
This short course aims to help you:
- Understand what makes individuals challenging to work with
- Develop an awareness of the individual's role, management styles and reward systems in the workplace
By the end of the course, you will be equipped with a toolkit of strategies and skills to manage and motivate difficult employees.
- Instructor: Vivien Lim
Equip yourself with the tools to manage innovation, apply design thinking and re-imagine your business model.
The world has become flatter and increasingly competitive. Consequently, there is a need for firms to encourage innovation and to continuously improve their products and services. Design thinking provides a methodology that can help companies to systematically innovate.
The course will provide you with the tools to manage innovation, apply design thinking and re-imagine your business model.
- Instructor: Thompson Teo