SSG Course Code: CRS-N-0047000
Develop data-driven rigorous solutions to commonly faced marketing problems.
With increasing recognition of the role of analytics in our economy, the demand for skilled data-analytics professionals is set to grow quickly.
This course aims to provide participants with the basic skills needed to analyse data for better marketing decisions:
- Overview of marketing problems frequently faced by Asian managers
- Discussion on the kinds of data currently available to solve those problems
- Focus on the methodologies and skills needed for analysing data
Data analysis for marketing problems such as:
- Customer segmentation
- Customer value measurement
- Demand forecasting
- Market entry
- Channel management
Discussion on traditional forms of data (such as survey data and scanner data) and big data (such as textual data and search engine data).
Address data analysis of digital and offline marketing domains, and from business-to-business and business-to-consumer settings.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE AND DEADLINE
- Participants are strongly advised to apply at least 2 weeks in advance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All individuals who are required to make marketing decisions, and have access to data, including:
- Marketing managers;
- Advertising professionals;
- Consumer banking professionals;
- Retailing professionals;
- Analytics professionals; and
- Managers in non-marketing functions who wish to grow into marketing roles.
This course assumes a basic level of comfort with Microsoft Excel. Participants should be able to import data, sort it, and perform simple functions such as addition, multiplication, division, and creating tables. Participants will be required to bring laptops to class, and to analyze data in class using Excel. All analysis in this course will be done using Excel.
Associate Professor, Marketing
COURSE FEES AND FUNDINGS
SME (ETSS Scheme)
|Singapore Citizens & PRs aged 21 years and above||$321.00||$121.00||$321.00|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above (MCES Scheme)||$121.00||$121.00||$121.00|
|Singapore Citizens aged 35 years and above who are not
earning more than $2,000 per month (WTS Scheme)