SSG Course Code: CRS-N-0048338/TGS-2019506389
Equip yourself with skills to better manage service quality.
Services (or intangible products) have increasingly become an important part of the world’s economy as organisations move up the economic value chain. Every organisation today offers some element of services or intangible products to add value, e.g. customer support, delivery, etc. As satisfied customers become loyal customers, great service quality management can become your organisation’s differentiator and competitive edge.
The course will explore the growth of services and the importance of managing customer experiences through:
- Identifying drivers of customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Examining the use of technology in services
- Exploring strategies to optimise service operations
- Assessing gaps in service delivery
This course will address the following:
- The importance of customer experiences
- Tools used for understanding and managing service quality
- The elements of service guarantees
- Understanding the service recovery paradox
- Examples of technology in services
- Application of the Service-Profit Chain
There will be in-class exercises to examine the various elements of service quality as well as to share experiences.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE AND DEADLINE
- Participants are strongly advised to apply at least 2 weeks in advance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Professionals and managers who are involved in planning or delivering service operations.
Please be prepared to share your experiences with fellow participants.
Professor, Analytics & Operations
COURSE FEES AND FUNDINGS
SME (ETSS Scheme)
|Singapore Citizens & PRs aged 21 years and above||$642.00||$242.00||$642.00|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above (MCES Scheme)||$242.00||$242.00||$242.00|
The above prices are quoted in Singapore dollars (SGD), inclusive of 7% GST.