REWM: Managing Real Estate Wealth
SSG Course Code: TGS-2020513769
Managing Real Estate Wealth
This course equips learners with key principles in managing wealth over one's life cycle. Key concepts include risk appetite, benefits of leverage and reinvestment, capitalising on price movements and financing alternatives to maximise long term wealth. The course considers the perspective of persons in various stages of the life cycle – young adults, middle age families and retirees.
The course will prepare learners in providing customised wealth and asset planning, advisory services and investment strategies essential for wealth planners/managers, investment counsellors/advisors, investment analysts, portfolio, fund and asset managers, real estate investment analysts and managers, insurance professionals, real estate developers, real estate agents and advisors.
Topics discussed will include:
- Overview of real estate wealth and value creation
- Understanding of real estate eco-system
- Understanding risk appetite and investment returns
- Analysing effect of leverage
- Overview of real estate development and financing
In addition, the course aims to provide an analytical framework for in-depth analysis of real estate wealth management (REWM) in the following:
- Principle of reinvestment
- Capital appreciation & leverage
- Mortgage financing and refinancing
- REWM for retirement: Downsizing, reverse mortgages, lease buyback, etc.
(SGD 127.05 after MAX Funding)
2 Oct 21
9am - 5.30pm
APPLICATION PROCEDURE AND DEADLINE
- Participants are strongly advised to apply at least 2 weeks in advance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Individuals looking to deepen their skillsets and critical competencies by keeping their knowledge and skills current with industry and regulatory developments in order to carry out their duties effectively:
- Wealth planners/managers, investment counsellors/advisors, investment analysts; portfolio, fund and asset managers, insurance professionals
- Real estate professionals, real estate investment analysts and managers, real estate developers, real estate agents and advisors
Ong Seow Eng
Professor, Real Estate
COURSE FEES AND FUNDINGS
SME (ETSS Scheme)
|Singapore Citizens & PRs aged 21 years and above||
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above (MCES Scheme)||$127.05||$127.05||$127.05|
The above prices are quoted in Singapore dollars (SGD), inclusive of 7% GST.