REWM: Real Estate Investment Analysis
SSG Course Code: TGS-2020513770
Real Estate Investment Analysis
This course provides a framework for conducting real estate investment analysis that is underpinned by an economic understanding of how real estate markets work as well as the analytical tools for determining investment feasibility. The key features of this course include real estate market analysis; the development of cash flow pro formas; investment evaluation; and understanding the implications of financing on investment returns.
The course will prepare learners in providing customised wealth and asset planning, advisory services and investment strategies essential for wealth planners/managers, investment counsellors/advisors, investment analysts, portfolio, fund and asset managers, real estate investment analysts and managers, insurance professionals, real estate developers, real estate agents and advisors.
The course focuses on an in-depth understanding of real estate (RE) market and investment analysis the following:
- RE markets, transactions and price discovery
- Cash flow analysis and returns
- RE market analysis: market segmentation, evaluation of demand and supply
- RE cycle
- RE investment framework & criteria
- Residential and commercial RE financing and mechanics
- Buying pre-completion properties
(SGD 127.05 after MAX Funding)
16 Oct 21
9am - 5.30pm
APPLICATION PROCEDURE AND DEADLINE
- Participants are strongly advised to apply at least 2 weeks in advance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Individuals looking to deepen their skillsets and critical competencies by keeping their knowledge and skills current with industry and regulatory developments in order to carry out their duties effectively:
- Wealth planners/managers, investment counsellors/advisors, investment analysts; portfolio, fund and asset managers, insurance professionals
- Real estate professionals, real estate investment analysts and managers, real estate developers, real estate agents and advisors
Lum Sau Kim
Associate Professor, Real Estate
COURSE FEES AND FUNDINGS
SME (ETSS Scheme)
|Singapore Citizens & PRs aged 21 years and above||
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above (MCES Scheme)||$127.05||$127.05||$127.05|
The above prices are quoted in Singapore dollars (SGD), inclusive of 7% GST.