REWM: Asset Management
SSG Course Code: TGS-2020513771
Learners will appreciate and understand the essential elements of real estate asset management which are fundamental to achieving superior cash flows and returns. The course covers the management of leases, vacancies, operating expenses to generating sustainable cash flows and know-how on adopting pro-active asset management strategies and tapping into state-of-the-art technology/proptech to stay ahead of the game.
The course will prepare learners in providing customised wealth and asset planning, advisory services and investment strategies essential for wealth planners/managers, investment counsellors/advisors, investment analysts, portfolio, fund and asset managers, real estate investment analysts and managers, insurance professionals, real estate developers, real estate agents and advisors.
The course aims to provide a practical and analytical framework for managing real estate (RE) assets in the following:
- Physical asset management
- Property maintenance management
- Facilities management
- Fire safety management
- Lease management
- Asset enhancement programme
(SGD 127.05 after MAX Funding)
9 Oct 21
9am - 5.30pm
APPLICATION PROCEDURE AND DEADLINE
- Participants are strongly advised to apply at least 2 weeks in advance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Individuals looking to deepen their skillsets and critical competencies by keeping their knowledge and skills current with industry and regulatory developments in order to carry out their duties effectively:
- Wealth planners/managers, investment counsellors/advisors, investment analysts; portfolio, fund and asset managers, insurance professionals
- Real estate professionals, real estate investment analysts and managers, real estate developers, real estate agents and advisors
Wong Khei Mie, Grace
Senior Lecturer, Real Estate
COURSE FEES AND FUNDINGS
SME (ETSS Scheme)
|Singapore Citizens & PRs aged 21 years and above||
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above (MCES Scheme)||$127.05||$127.05||$127.05|
The above prices are quoted in Singapore dollars (SGD), inclusive of 7% GST.