REWM: REITs and Business Trusts
SSG Course Code: TGS-2020513773
REITs and Business Trusts
Learners will acquire skillsets in analyzing and managing real estate-related vehicles and platforms in this course. In particular, Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) comprise a significant proportion of stocks listed on SGX and have attracted considerable investment attention given the high cost of direct real estate ownership and investment. In addition, REITs and Business Trusts (BTs) offer geographical diversification outside of Singapore.
The course will prepare learners in providing customised wealth and asset planning, advisory services and investment strategies essential for wealth planners/managers, investment counsellors/advisors, investment analysts, portfolio, fund and asset managers, real estate investment analysts and managers, insurance professionals, real estate developers, real estate agents and advisors.
The course aims to provide participants with knowledge in understanding and mitigating risk in real estate covering areas in:
- Capital markets
- Risk and the RE cycle
- Characteristics and features as investment vehicles
- Income and capital appreciation drivers
- Private equity real estate funds
- Securitised real estate debt
- Protech/fintech platforms
(SGD 127.05 after MAX Funding)
30 Oct 21
9am - 5.30pm
APPLICATION PROCEDURE AND DEADLINE
- Participants are strongly advised to apply at least 2 weeks in advance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Individuals looking to deepen their skillsets and critical competencies by keeping their knowledge and skills current with industry and regulatory developments in order to carry out their duties effectively:
- Wealth planners/managers, investment counsellors/advisors, investment analysts; portfolio, fund and asset managers, insurance professionals
- Real estate professionals, real estate investment analysts and managers, real estate developers, real estate agents and advisors
Ong Seow Eng
Professor, Real Estate
Senior Research Fellow, LKYSPP
COURSE FEES AND FUNDINGS
SME (ETSS Scheme)
|Singapore Citizens & PRs aged 21 years and above||
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above (MCES Scheme)||$127.05||$127.05||$127.05|
The above prices are quoted in Singapore dollars (SGD), inclusive of 7% GST.