REWM: Urban Land Use and Planning
SSG Course Code: TGS-2020513780
Urban Land Use and Planning
This course provides an understanding of how the urban environment and public policies interacts and how the outcomes of this interaction could affect real estate wealth. In particular, it covers a comprehensive framework on the urban population, mobility, and socioeconomic and environmental factors as well as trendy urban planning issues such as smart cities and big data. The understanding of these topics is vital to effective Real Estate Wealth Management (REWM) insofar as the decision-making in acquisition, asset management or divestment purposes.
The learners who have successfully completed this course will be able to provide customised wealth and asset planning adapting to emerging trends in urban environment as well as advisory services and investment strategies reflecting policy changes. Thus, the course will be useful for wealth planners/managers, investment counsellors/advisors, investment analysts, portfolio, fund and asset managers, real estate investment analysts and managers, insurance professionals, real estate developers, real estate agents and advisors.
The course aims to provide the intrinsic linkage and interaction between real estate (RE) wealth and the urban environment/policy and coverage includes:
- Interaction between the urban environment and public policies
- Urban population, mobility, and socioeconomic and environmental factors
- Risk management strategies
- Land use planning and related public policies
- Smart cities and big data as a driver of RE wealth
(SGD 127.05 after MAX Funding)
6 Nov 21
9am - 5.30pm
APPLICATION PROCEDURE AND DEADLINE
- Participants are strongly advised to apply at least 2 weeks in advance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Individuals looking to deepen their skillsets and critical competencies by keeping their knowledge and skills current with industry and regulatory developments in order to carry out their duties effectively:
- Wealth planners/managers, investment counsellors/advisors, investment analysts; portfolio, fund and asset managers, insurance professionals
- Real estate professionals, real estate investment analysts and managers, real estate developers, real estate agents and advisors
Lee Kwan Ok
Associate Professor, Real Estate
COURSE FEES AND FUNDINGS
SME (ETSS Scheme)
|Singapore Citizens & PRs aged 21 years and above||
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above (MCES Scheme)||$127.05||$127.05||$127.05|
The above prices are quoted in Singapore dollars (SGD), inclusive of 7% GST.