REWM: Real Estate Wealth Financial Analysis
SSG Course Code: TGS-2020513781
Real Estate Wealth Financial Analysis
This course equips learners and professionals with tools to develop and evaluate the components of real estate value creation and the business models that capture that value on a sustainable basis. This is done through the entire investment life-cycle, including financial analysis know-how to allow the development/evaluation of business models for real estate wealth management.
The course will prepare learners in providing customised wealth and asset planning, advisory services and investment strategies essential for wealth planners/managers, investment counsellors/advisors, investment analysts, portfolio, fund and asset managers, real estate investment analysts and managers, insurance professionals, real estate developers, real estate agents and advisors.
The course aims to provide a macro economic and business perspectives on real estate wealth management (REWM) by way of:
- Understanding RE wealth drivers through financial reports
- RE business model analysis
- RE business model preparation – practical hands-on session in collaborative groups
- RE business model presentation
- Case studies
(SGD 127.05 after MAX Funding)
13 Nov 21
9am - 5.30pm
APPLICATION PROCEDURE AND DEADLINE
- Participants are strongly advised to apply at least 2 weeks in advance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Individuals looking to deepen their skillsets and critical competencies by keeping their knowledge and skills current with industry and regulatory developments in order to carry out their duties effectively:
- Wealth planners/managers, investment counsellors/advisors, investment analysts; portfolio, fund and asset managers, insurance professionals
- Real estate professionals, real estate investment analysts and managers, real estate developers, real estate agents and advisors
Senior Research Fellow, LKYSPP
COURSE FEES AND FUNDINGS
SME (ETSS Scheme)
|Singapore Citizens & PRs aged 21 years and above||
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above (MCES Scheme)||$127.05||$127.05||$127.05|
The above prices are quoted in Singapore dollars (SGD), inclusive of 7% GST.