Digital Marketing: Search Engines
SSG Course Code: CRS-N-0051239/TGS-2020503351
Depending on the prevailing COVID-19 environment, classes may be conducted online.
Widen Your Web Page Outreach Through Search Engine Optimisation
Even as billions of advertising dollars are now moving into digital advertising, traditional consumers have learnt to research their purchases online before making a decision. To optimize ROI, businesses must learn to leverage search engines (such as Google, Yahoo etc) for more effective outreach.
This course aims to provide participants with a comprehensive and deep understanding of search engine marketing.
Topics covered include the following:
- How Search Engines Functions
- Introduction to Search Engine Terminologies
- Key Words
- Organic Clicks
- Paid Clicks
- Sponsored Search
- Importance of Quality Scores
- Impact of Ad Ranks on Profitability of Ads
- Search Engine Advertising Auctions
- Estmating Return on Investment of Search Engine Ad Campaigns
- Strategic Differences between Branded and Generic Keyword Search
APPLICATION PROCEDURE AND DEADLINE
- Participants are strongly advised to apply at least 2 weeks in advance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All individuals who are required to make marketing decisions, and have access to data, including:
- Marketing managers;
- Advertising professionals;
- Business owners
- Data analysts
- Managers in non-marketing functions who wish to grow into marketing roles.
This course assumes a basic level of comfort with Microsoft Excel. Participants should be able to import data, sort it, and perform simple functions such as addition, multiplication, division, and creating tables. Participants will be required to bring laptops to class, and to analyze data in class using Excel. All analysis in this course will be done using Excel.
Associate Professor, Marketing
COURSE FEES AND FUNDINGS
SME (ETSS Scheme)
|Singapore Citizens & PRs aged 21 years and above||$304.95||$114.95||$304.95|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above (MCES Scheme)||$114.95||$114.95||$114.95|
The above prices are quoted in Singapore dollars (SGD), inclusive of 7% GST.