Digital Marketing: Online Display Ads
SSG Course Code: CRS-N-0051240/TGS-2020503352
Depending on the prevailing Covid-19 environment, classes may be conducted online.
Maximising Online Display Ads
Digital media, websites, social platforms such as Facebook and Instagram, mobile phone games, are visited by billions of people every day. These platforms are now monetizing their ‘stickiness’ to earn advertising dollars through display banners, sponsored videos and more.
Through gathering and analysing consumer data, savvy businesses can learn to optimize their display advertising budgets to reach specific target markets on these platforms.
Topics covered include the following:
- Online Display Ads Marketing Campaigns
- Rise of Native Advertising
- Contextual Targeting
- Creating Ads Campaigns
- Ad Buying Mechanisms
- Programmatic Advertising
- Ad Networks and Exchanges
- Privacy Issues in Display Ads
- Estimating Return on Investments (ROI) on Display Ad Campaigns
APPLICATION PROCEDURE AND DEADLINE
- Participants are strongly advised to apply at least 2 weeks in advance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All individuals who are required to make marketing decisions, and have access to data, including:
- Marketing managers;
- Advertising professionals;
- Business owners
- Data analysts
- Managers in non-marketing functions who wish to grow into marketing roles.
ANG EU GENE
COURSE FEES AND FUNDINGS
SME (ETSS Scheme)
|Singapore Citizens & PRs aged 21 years and above||$304.95||$114.95||$304.95|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above (MCES Scheme)||$114.95||$114.95||$114.95|
The above prices are quoted in Singapore dollars (SGD), inclusive of 7% GST.