SSG Course Code: CRS-N-0047475/TGS-2020502104
Depending on the Covid-19 situation, the upcoming course run may be held online.
Learn the principles and opportunities of investing with consideration of social and environmental impact.
Social and sustainable investing has been attracting increasing public interest in the recent decade. With many related investment opportunities appearing on the market, this course aims to provide insights and principles that enable better investment decisions in this emerging field.
- The social and environmental impacts of your investment decisions, in addition to financial returns
- Learning about the opportunities of social and sustainable investing
The course has a specific focus on the Asia-Pacific region:
- Principles of investing and its application to social and sustainable investing
- Impact investing and an investor's role
- Latest developments in corporate social responsibility and its impact when making investment decisions
- Ways to invest in social impact bonds and green bonds
APPLICATION PROCEDURE AND DEADLINE
- Participants are strongly advised to apply at least 2 weeks in advance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course will be relevant to business and organisational leaders, particularly entrepreneurs, managers and analysts, who are keen to apply sustainability in their work. In addition, it will be useful for action advocates, compliance personnel and policy makers who are involved in promoting these fields in a variety of settings.
Individuals who are keen to expand their investment knowledge in social and environmentally related investments, either at the personal level or at the corporate level, are welcome to apply.
Basic understanding of financial and cost accounting concepts, as well as how companies operate within a competitive environment.
Associate Professor, Finance
COURSE FEES AND FUNDINGS
SME (ETSS Scheme)
|Singapore Citizens & PRs aged 21 years and above||$642.00||$242.00||$642.00|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above (MCES Scheme)||$242.00||$242.00||$242.00|
The above prices are quoted in Singapore dollars (SGD), inclusive of 7% GST.