SSG Course Code: CRS-N-0047952
Review and manage your personal credit, loans and mortgage portfolio.
Sound knowledge of personal credit management is an important life skill. This course will help you manage your personal credit or help your clients to make better decisions on managing mortgage loans, car loans, personal loans and credit card bills.
This course will address the following:
- Differences between loans and revolving credit
- Singapore housing loan - introduction and calculation
- Mortgage service ratio, total service debt ratio and loan to value ratio
- Maximum loan quantum calculations
- Fixed and floating interest rates in mortgage loans
- Car loans calculations, including flat rate loan, amortisation and outstanding balance of car loans
- Credit card basics and interest calculation
- Personal loan and credit lines
APPLICATION PROCEDURE AND DEADLINE
- Participants are strongly advised to apply at least 2 weeks in advance.
Senior Lecturer, Finance
COURSE FEES AND FUNDINGS
SME (ETSS Scheme)
|Singapore Citizens & PRs aged 21 years and above||$321.00||$121.00||$321.00|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above (MCES Scheme)||$121.00||$121.00||$121.00|
|Singapore Citizens aged 35 years and above who are not
earning more than $2,000 per month (WTS Scheme)
The above prices are quoted in Singapore dollars (SGD), inclusive of 7% GST.