- SkillsFuture Credit - All self-sponsored Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture credit to pay for the course.
- Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy - Singaporeans aged 40 and above may enjoy subsidies of up to 90% of the course fee.
- Workfare Training Support (WTS) - Singaporeans aged 35 and above (13 years and above for persons with disabilities) who earn less than S$2,000 per month, may enjoy subsidies of up to 95% of the course fee.
- Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS) - SME-sponsored employees (Singaporean Citizens and PRs) may enjoy subsidies of up to 90% of the course fee.
- Absentee Payroll Funding - Eligible organisations (excluding government entities) may apply for the absentee payroll funding via SkillsConnect for Singaporean / permanent resident participants attending the course during working hours.
Last modified: Monday, 4 March 2019, 2:29 PM