SSG Course Code: CRS-N-0046932
Become effective in preparing, developing and executing digital marketing strategies.
The internet has transformed the way brands engage with consumers. To succeed in the new media environment, you have to be able to appreciate and adapt to the new rules and perspectives.
The course aims to provide you with:
- A clear understanding of the building blocks that constitute digital marketing
- The tools, techniques and knowledge to develop cohesive market strategies
- Embrace the tools and techniques required to succeed in the new media environment
- Learn to develop and execute digital marketing plans, including aspects such as website building and optimisation, development of content scheme, use of social media, search advertising, nurturing leads, tracking, monitoring and converting
- Learn the fundamentals and vital concepts of advertising and communication. Gain a sense of how advertising works, and what mechanisms work best for different marketing objectives
- Learn how to assess and evaluate the performance of digital marketing campaigns through behavioural and attitudinal engagement metrics and measures, and make use of a broad spectrum of digital and consumer analytic tools and techniques
- Gain an understanding of how analytic techniques and research processes are being refined and re-engineered, in the multi-media environment of marketing and advertising
APPLICATION PROCEDURE AND DEADLINE
- Participants are strongly advised to apply at least 2 weeks in advance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All individuals who are required to make marketing decisions, and have access to data, including:
- Marketing managers;
- Advertising professionals;
- Consumer banking professionals;
- Retailing professionals;
- Analytics professionals; and
- Managers in non-marketing functions who wish to grow into marketing roles.
Associate Professor, Marketing
COURSE FEES AND FUNDINGS
SME (ETSS Scheme)
|Singapore Citizens & PRs aged 21 years and above||$642.00||$242.00||$642.00|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above (MCES Scheme)||$242.00||$242.00||$242.00|
|Singapore Citizens aged 35 years and above who are not
earning more than $2,000 per month (WTS Scheme)
"This course is very useful for anyone who wishes to do online business as it provides us with fundamentals and information on the platforms/ services out there that we can make good use of."
"A great course on the foundation of digital marketing! Key critical topics are well covered. Highly recommended if you want to learn from an experienced lecturer."